Sunday, April 1, 2012

On the Fly Stir Fry

A couple nights ago I prepared some buttered noodles with Parmesan cheese and parsley. I had a lot of left over noodles...so I thought to myself what could be fun to make with these noodles?

Bring on the Stir Fry! Prepared in under 30 min and using a lot of ready to go items.


Begin by placing 1 tbs oil in a wok and add to it some dice onions (however much you like-my husband isn't a huge fan so I only used a small amount)


Then I took a bag of Fresh and Easy Asian Style Mixed Vegetables and steamed them in the microwave for the prescribed time- 3 1/2min. Then add these to the wok with your onions.

Add to it 1-2 tsp of Teriyaki Sauce


And then your noodles


Then stir in your dressing! That's right dressing. Use as much or as little as you would like. I used just enough to coat and dress the noodles.


and then add your chicken


Cook it all together to combine and warm everything through. Then serve! Delicious, Quick, and Easy!








Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment